The Cincinnati Real Estate Ambassadors kicked off March 26th at Music Hall and Applications are already coming in to be in the next class!
Want to Apply?
- Complete an Ambassador Application by clicking here.
- Save your application with your name as a PDF.
- Email your completed Application on or before April 15th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cincinnati Real Estate Ambassador Program promotes urban living, helps increase homeownership in the City of Cincinnati and:
- Acquaints Ambassadors with the city’s housing opportunities, 52 neighborhoods, history, education, cultural amenities, business and development opportunities.
- Educates Ambassadors about special programs available for the financing and renovating of urban homes (and the City agencies dedicated to these programs).
- Provides Ambassadors with information and resources helpful to relocating buyers.
- Encourages Ambassadors to share their knowledge with other agents.
- Creates partnerships with the City of Cincinnati agencies, businesses, schools and non-profits.
- Increases public awareness of the Cincinnati Ambassadors.
- Encourages use of the unique abilities of trained Ambassadors for relocation and referral needs.
You do NOT have to be a resident of or work out of an office in the City of Cincinnati!
You DO need to have an interest in learning more about many of the positive developments taking place in the City of Cincinnati!
If you have questions or need additional information, contact Mark Quarry, Director of Government Affairs, at email@example.com or 513-842-3014.