As the new HUD Asset Manager in Ohio, I’d like to take a moment to introduce Sage Acquisitions to the Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS. We are grateful for our recent successes in acquiring 23 states under the most recent solicitation for Asset Management Services by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, otherwise known as HUD 3.7.
Over the next few years, we will be working with the agents in your state on the marketing and sale of HUD Homes. Our responsibilities include facilitating the pre-marketing of our inventory, valuations and appraisals, listing and marketing the property, bid acceptance, contract review and compliance, and closing facilitation. From bid acceptance to closing facilitation, we will be working with any of your members who are registered as a HUD selling agent and we intend to provide exceptional customer service to our selling agents, our client, and our partners.
For the listing and marketing of the properties, we rely on a network of Listing Brokers that we will contract directly. We currently have an open solicitation for these opportunities on our website and we invite your HUD Registered members to work with their broker to apply at http://sageacq.com/hud-listing-broker-application/.
As a courtesy, I’d like to provide some preliminary guidance to your members and encourage each applicant to thoroughly read the FAQ’s provided on the application screen before beginning the application process.
A few preliminary tips for submitting their information:
- Be prepared. This initial application is the first step in the process, so please be thorough and accurate during your registration. You will not be able to amend your application after submission.
- One application per Real Estate Firm. Please work with your broker to submit an application for this opportunity.
- Have your Firm¹s Tax ID ready before starting the application process.
Know your coverage zip codes and services you provide before starting the application. Our system cross references your office address to your coverage zip codes, so it is very important that this information is accurate at time of submission. This will ensure you are identified when an opportunity pops up in your back yard.
- Have a copy of your Broker¹s License, General Liability Insurance, W-9, and references readily available. These are required to be uploaded at time of submission.
- Have your references prepared. Please be sure to provide detailed references that indicate who you worked for, volume of work, scope of services provided, and contact name and number for the reference.
- Have a PDF copy of your Listing Broker Proposal complete and ready to upload at the end of the application. You will not be permitted to submit an application without a proposal. Please note that Sage Acquisitions is not requesting an original copy of your proposal and will only accept a digital copy at the time of your initial application.
15 Piedmont Center, Suite 120, Atlanta, GA 30305