Free webinar: How to turn your vehicle into a goldmine of tax deductions
Provided by the Ohio Association of REALTORS
Whether you use a good accountant, or do your own taxes using popular software, you likely are not getting credit for all the vehicle deductions you are entitled to.
You could be letting thousands of dollars slip through your fingers in unclaimed tax write-offs.
The Ohio Association of REALTORS, in conjunction with its member benefit partner Taxbox, is offering a free webinar – “How to Turn Your Vehicle Into a Goldmine of Tax Deductions – And Make Your Records Untouchable in an Audit.” The webinar is set for May 16, starting at 10 a.m.
You will learn:
- Two deductions most accountants miss… and how to get that money back for the last three years.
- Why using the standard mileage rate is generally a bad idea… and the one case where it is the best idea.
- The tax loophole so big you can drive a truck through it… literally.
- Why every business needs to keep a mileage log. Plus, learn the no-hassle method for tracking mileage and what to do if you haven’t been keeping a log.
- The trick to turn more of your personal driving into business write-offs.
And much more!
The webinar presenter is Sanford Botkin – a tax attorney who used to train IRS agents on the tax code. Sandy has taught over 200,000 savvy business owners at his live events and has helped millions more with through his best-selling books.