Click Here to view the campaign flyer for Jenni McCauley who is running for a seat on the 2018-2020 CABR Board of Directors.
Voting will begin at 9:00 a.m. on Oct. 2 and end at 2 p.m. on Oct. 12. The final election results will be presented at the Annual Meeting at the CABR office also on Oct. 12 at 2 p.m.
Go to www.cabr.org (beginning Oct. 2) and click the “VOTE HERE” link under the Cincinnati Skyline picture and above the CABR News section.
The eight (8) residential candidates vying for four (4) Director seats are (alphabetically):
- Kris Cooper, RE/MAX Go Beyond
- Pete Duffy, Comey & Shepherd
- Kay Edwards, RE/MAX Preferred Group
- Sheila Holmes Howard, Ownerland Realty
- Larry Jebsen, Coldwell Banker West Shell
- Kevin Jordan, Comey & Shepherd
- Jenni McCauley, Sibcy Cline
- Michael Wallet, Star One
Click Here to view a printable version of the candidates’ profiles.
Note: A valid ballot, in order to be counted, needs to include votes for four (4) candidates, in accordance with the CABR constitution.