The end of this year’s Circle of Excellence Club, September 30, 2019, is upon us. Applications will be due October 15, 2019 by 5 PM at the CABR Office.
NEW THIS YEAR: There will be two categories of awards given – teams and individual. Applicants may apply for either category, but applicants meeting the team criteria below, must apply as a team. All applicants must also be members of CABR (see the COE rules for specific guidelines regarding membership and eligibility).
Team Award Criteria:
A team exists when two or more REALTORS® and/or licensees within a brokerage meet two or more of the following criteria:
- They have a business affiliation with one another to list and sell real estate;
- When 30% or more of their transactions are shared;
- They hold themselves out to the public as a team in marketing or social media.
If criteria for a team is met, applicants must apply as a team.
Click Here for a copy of the COE rules.
There are several ways to submit an application this year (applications are not accepted via email):
- Mailed to 14 Knollcrest Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45237 (must be received by at CABR by October 15 at 5 PM)
- Hand delivered to CABR by October 15 at 5 PM
- Uploaded electronically via the following webpages (by October 15 at 5 PM): Individual: https://www.cabr.org/2019-circle-of-excellence-application-individual/ Team: https://www.cabr.org/2019-circle-of-excellence-application-team/
REMINDER!!! APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST ALSO BE SIGNED BY THE BROKER/OFFICE MANAGER.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-842-3019.
Andy Clark, CABR Circle of Excellence Coordinator