June 14th, 2021
Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® and the Multiple Listing Service of Greater Cincinnati will reopen building access to members.
Below are the policies we have put into place to ensure a smooth reopening:
- Hybrid meeting options are available for members who do not want to attend onsite meetings.
- All members and visitors must enter and exit through the front doors.
- All other doors will remain locked and are not available for member use.
- No food or beverages will be provided during any meetings or classes.
- All members, visitors, and staff are required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth while in the building, except when seated and socially distanced.
- The mask rule will be enforced. Those who refuse to abide by these policies will be asked to leave the premises.
*These policies are subject to change as the COVID-19 conditions change.