As an Affiliate member of the Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS there are many ways in which you can receive great exposure with the Association Members. The Membership Services Committee has been working hard to create additional ways for you to get involved in the organization either it be through a listing in our Roster or participation in an event.
We have emailed you information about some of the items below. We know that schedules are busy and emailed items can be overlooked, but we wanted to present them to you again for your consideration.
- CABR Affiliate Directory (GS Media)
- This newly created directory is included with your membership at no additional cost.
- There are opportunities to purchase additional advertising, and Michelle from GS Media will be contacting you in the next few weeks with details.
- Preview the in-progress edition in the link below: https://online.fliphtml5.com/oryo/ogvh/
- Member Appreciation Event
- A $250 Sponsorship will allow you exclusive access to our Membership Appreciation Event held at Karrikin Spirits in Fairfax on Thursday, March 26th from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. These events generally draw 100+ attendees – A great way to network!
- Life Member Appreciation Lunch “In planning stages — May 2020”
- A sponsorship will allow you exclusive access to our Life Member Appreciation Lunch. (Cost to be determined) This networking lunch will give special recognition to our CABR Life Members. (150+ attendees).
- CABR 2020 Golf Outing – Monday, June 22 – Wetherington Golf & Country Club
- Many sponsorship opportunities are available. You will have the opportunity to attend and network with approximately 200 golfers and attendees.
- CABR Family Fun Picnic – Ticket sales begin in June.
- Attend our Family Fun Picnic held on August 30th at Stricker’s Grove.
- Receive exposure through the donation of a door prize awarded at the picnic. More information will be provided as the event comes closer.
- Affiliate Expo – “In planning stages – September 2020”
- A great event to highlight your business and services to REALTOR members of the Board. Booth space will be available at different prices levels to meet your budget restraints. More information will be provided as the event comes closer.
- Shred Day
- The 6th year of this successful event held on October 6th. This event allows CABR members the opportunity to drop of their shredding at the Board office for onsite shredding. This exclusive opportunity allows our Affiliates to sponsor this event along with participating in the shredding process while network and enjoying the lunch provided. More information will be provided as the event comes closer.