Pursue the CCIM Pin
Earn your place among the most distinguished professionals in the commercial real estate industry.
Who is it for?
A CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) is a recognized expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry. The designation process ensures that CCIMs are proficient not only in theory, but also in practice. This elite corps of CCIMs includes brokers, leasing professionals, investment counselors, asset managers, appraisers, corporate real estate executives, property managers, developers, institutional investors, commercial lenders, attorneys, bankers, and other allied professionals.
What You Gain
- Recognition of your expertise in the commercial and investment real estate industry
- Access to a network of 13,000 members across the U.S. and around the globe
- Exclusive discounts on CCIM education and benefits, including:
- Designation Promotion (The Wall Street Journal, GlobeSt.com, and more)
- STDB(link is external) (demographics, GIS, and more)
- Commercial Investment Real Estate magazine
- DealShare property marketing platform
CCIM Course Work:
- Calculating Value for Investment and Rental Properties
- The Role of Demographics and Market Data in Commercial Real Estate
- Developing Your Commercial Real Estate Business
- Essential HP 10BII Financial Calculator Skills for CRE
- Leasing Commercial Real Estate
- Splitting Profits in Commercial Real Estate
- Using Excel as Your Financial Calculator