Cincinnati Real Estate Ambassadors Program
The Cincinnati Real Estate Ambassadors promote urban living and help increase homeownership in the City of Cincinnati.
- Acquaints Ambassadors with the city’s housing opportunities, 52 neighborhoods, history, education, cultural amenities, business and development opportunities.
- Educates Ambassadors about special programs available for the financing and renovating of urban homes (and the City agencies dedicated to these programs).
- Provides Ambassadors with information and resources helpful to relocating buyers.
- Encourages Ambassadors to share their knowledge with other agents.
- Creates partnerships with the City of Cincinnati agencies, businesses, schools and non-profits.
- Increases public awareness of the Cincinnati Ambassadors.
- Encourages use of the unique abilities of trained Ambassadors for relocation and referral needs.
Ambassador Application Process
- The Mayor of the City of Cincinnati selects the participants.
- An application will be used to determine interest and what the participant will add to the group.
- Representation from a range of brokerages and areas of the city is encouraged.
- Selected Ambassadors should live in the city, work in an office in the city or have a minimum number of listings or sales in the city.
- 52 Realtors are historically chosen, reflecting the 52 city neighborhoods. However, Realtors may not necessarily live in each of those neighborhoods.
- Ambassadors are typically selected for a three-year term.
- Ambassadors are permitted to re-apply for additional terms.
For more information contact:
Director of Government Affairs
Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS®