Message from Home Inspectors to Realtors
The health and safety of our clients and our employees is our highest priority.
What steps you are asked to take:
• Please ask your clients to only come for the last 30 minutes of the home inspection for the review. If your clients don’t feel comfortable coming to the inspection, ask your inspector to set up a phone call and review the report and answer any of their questions.
• Please NO extended family, friends, or contractors at your inspection – in order to protect you and our team.
What steps should Inspectors be taking:
• All are encouraged to carry and utilize disinfectant wipes.
• All should wash their hands regularly before, during, and after each inspection.
• All should be disinfecting their tools, phones, and hands after each inspection.
Steps we are asking Listing Agents to take:
• Please ask your home sellers to disinfect kitchen and bathroom fixtures, door knobs, and kitchen and bathroom counters
We are asking for everyone’s assistance to work on taking these precautions because we are all in this together.