REALTOR® Best Practices During the Coronavirus
Dear CABR Member,
It is important during this time to take the utmost caution in reducing the possibility of contracting or spreading Coronavirus. To that end it is important to contact all of your clients and remind them to be diligent after each showing. Equally important, take the following precautions while working directly with clients.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer. If possible, repeat this process after each showing.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Staying home when sick and avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing the tissue in the trash. Make sure to wash your hands after each occurrence.
- Advising your clients to clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces prior to and immediately after each showing.