How to Become a CABR REALTOR®
- Acquire your real estate license from the Ohio Division of Real Estate and have it held by a broker who is a member of the association.
- Your broker notifies CABR that they are holding your new or transferred license.
FAX: 761-8813 or EMAIL: email@example.com Include: Licensees name, home address, license number, office name address and email address.
- You will receive a personal invitation via email. This will include a personalize link for online Orientation* (orientation is a prerequisite for membership). Complete the ONLINE ORIENTATION program. Once completed, you will receive an email confirmation of completion and dues invoice along with payment instructions.
- Overview of membership benefits provided by CLICKING HERE.
- REMIT Pro-Rated dues (Calculate Below) and Admission Fee — Invoice emailed after Orientation completion (allow 5 days for processing). Admission Fee ($175 one-time fee) with a discount of $50 (net $125) if joining within 90 days of license date or transfer.
- Approval by Board of Directors.
If you held membership in the Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® previously or if you held membership in another Board in Ohio, contact Cathy Petersman directly for personalized membership steps.
New or transferred licensees dues are calculated from the month following their license date or transfer.
Use Chart below:
2018 PRO-RATED Dues Chart
Questions? Call Cathy Petersman, Membership Administrator, at 513-761-8800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.