How to Become a CABR REALTOR®
- Acquire your real estate license from the Ohio Division of Real Estate and have it held by a broker who is a member of the association.
- Apply for Membership HERE & Pay Dues.
- You will receive a personal invitation via email, including a personalized link for online Orientation* (orientation is a prerequisite for membership). Complete the ONLINE ORIENTATION program.
- Overview of membership benefits provided by CLICKING HERE.
- Approval by Board of Directors.
If you held membership in the Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS® previously or if you held membership in another Board in Ohio, contact Cathy Petersman directly for personalized membership steps.
New or transferred licensees’ dues are calculated from the month following their license date or transfer.
Use Chart below: 2022 PRO-RATED Dues Chart
Questions? Call Cathy Petersman, Membership Administrator, at 513-761-8800 or email: [email protected].